Already on li.st? Open in app.
A precise list of things I can't wait for any longer...
- •TOMORROW AT 3:00
- •Tomorrow at 3:00
I watch too much television, y'all. (In order of when I watch throughout the week)
It's a pretty short list, y'all.
- •Mr. HomebubblesThe only pet I ever had. Neatest goldfish in the world. Won him when I was 5 at a day camp. Showed him to everyone all day. Mom forgot to feed him when we got home. He died that night.
Birthdays throughout the years...
- •3rdMickey Mouse party--decor, cookies, cake, everything Mickey
- •10thBurger King playground party--friends came, we ran around in the play place when this was an actual thing that people did...
- •11th-13thFriends and family at my Gram's house for dinner and gifts; friends came over for sleepovers and movies
- •#1: Branch Street Coffee
- •#2: Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, NI
- •#3: Suitemate's wedding in Northern Ireland this summer
Shopping list people
- •MomCoat, help get new oven or sink fixed
- •DadBlu-ray player
- •AmberStarbucks mug yellow, or Pamela makeup bag
My shopping list--will be updated on the reg.
- •A fire tablet keyboard and case
- •A smart blu/ray player for my Dad
There are about a million things that I need to do, but I know I won't have the time to actually make them happen until the school year is over..
- •Scrape and re-paint the upstairs of the house
- •Build the bookshelves that have been in boxes for the past year
- •Going to buy a new bed/frame
Reading a million books sounds fun, but I haven't finished one of them yet..
- •I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
- •The Circle by Dave Eggers
- •All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr