MEMORIES OF BIRTHDAY PARTIES PAST
Birthdays throughout the years...
- •3rdMickey Mouse party--decor, cookies, cake, everything Mickey
- •10thBurger King playground party--friends came, we ran around in the play place when this was an actual thing that people did...
- •11th-13thFriends and family at my Gram's house for dinner and gifts; friends came over for sleepovers and movies
- •16thSweet 16--a whole mess of people at Cici's Pizza, then went to the dollar movies to watch the longest movie there, King Kong. The whole theatre sang me Happy Birthday, and I was totally embarrassed for some odd reason.
- •18thFamily and friends party at my Aunt's house. Friends were late; family thought I was lame.
- •19thBest birthday: Camping weekend with 17 new college friends, dinner at Chili's, and actual birthday dinner with my girls.
- •20thCheesecake Factory dinner where I felt bad about myself the whole time.
- •21stThought all my friends didn't want to celebrate, but they planned a surprise dinner with my family behind my back. Lots of friends. My yard got forked with a big "21" and I didn't see it until I stepped on them.
- •22ndCheesecake Factory where my roommates talked about how they felt bad that we skipped another friend's party to celebrate my birthday. Fun. Actual day: friends baked a cake and decorated my kitchen while I took an insane online final test.
- •23rdHanging out with family.
- •24thFamily--nothing very exciting.
- •25thCheesecake Factory with family and best friend. Shopping ensued.