My Turn for Trader Joe's Faves
This was very hard for me because Trader Joe's is my everything. I limited myself for you.
- •Lite Kettle Corn - 6 packSuch a lovely mid-afternoon snack at work. A perfect mix of sweet and salty.
- •Just a Handful of Simply Almonds, Cashews, and Chocolate Trek MixNot only are these ALSO individually wrapped, but it's every part of trail mix you love without the parts you don't AND they call it Trek Mix so you can feel hella active.
- •Salad with BBQ Flavored ChickenAnother of my favorite names. We don't muck about here at TJ's. I ate this twice a week last year, no joke. Sidebar: from perusing google images, I have found there are many versions of this salad. My personal favorite is that which contains Monterey Jack cheese, black beans, tortilla strips, ranch dressing, and BBQ sauce.
- •Multigrain Blend with VegetablesSide dish? Main dish? Mix it with stuff? Eat it as a snack? Yes to all and you can feel super healthy, but it's truly a savory indulgence.
- •Creamy Corn and Roasted Pepper SoupOddly colored and fantastic. Works beautifully with Mexican dishes, and is a perfect quick work lunch.
- •Whole Grain BreadOnce I went a whole month without this bread and thought I would never eat bread again (DRAMATIC). This is a terrible photo but it was all I could find.
- •Heart of Darkness Mango Passionfruit JuicePassionfruit (chinola) is my favorite flavor of anything ever. This juice is perfect anytime, and makes the most wonderful mixer.
- •Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken SausageMakes all of your pasta dishes fancy AF.
- •Cookie Butter Ice Cream😭😭😭😭😭😭😭