THINGS YOU REALIZE WHEN YOU HAVE GENERATION-GAP SIBLINGS
I have a little sister and a baby brother, 9 and 11 years younger, respectively, both born after 2000.
- •They are better than you at technologyI consider myself the tech guru of my household, but for the life of me I could NOT figure out how to turn on that GD XBox360 without little bro's help
- •They know way too much internet slang, so nothing goes over their heads anymoreI have caught them secret laughing at all my "stupid AF" remarks 😳
- •They insist upon you explaining things that DO go over their headsI had the fun experience of defining the lyric "aging nymphomaniacs" from The Producers to the littlest.
- •They make you feel hella old, constantlyLike they'd never heard Wonderwall.
- •They make you feel hilarious and special and awesome and cool and like you never have to have kids because they are yours. Basically, they're the best.Anytime I need a pick-me-up, a good (read: bad) joke sent their way will certainly cause infinite laughter