PICTURES ON MY PHONE THAT MAKE ME HAPPY FOR SOME REASON
- •This little dragon. It's my favorite little dragon in particular.
- •I would consider this as a motto for 2016, but I'm unsure as to whether being smug and being pug truly are mutually exclusive?
- •Can't take my eyes off of this handsome stranger on my way to work. Bet his six-pack is just distraction from the fact that he's cut off that kid's leg, though.
- •My colleague put this on the wall in our staff room. Too often too true. Or, maybe, not true often enough.
- •Local art, hung from the walls of a pedestrian tunnel. A nearby kindergarten had assigned the children to make drawings of those who live in the tunnel, i.e. "spiders and dads", according to the artists themselves.