FICTIONAL TV TOWNS I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN
Inspired by @Larry 's list of towns he would NOT like to live in, all I could think about was my lifelong dream to find a Stars Hollow of my own...
- •Stars Hollow, CT (Gilmore Girls)The coziness little town in the whole damn world.
- •Dillon, Texas (Friday Night Lights)Clear eyes, full hearts, make out with Riggins.
- •Pawnee, IN (Parks & Rec)I have the guidebook so I know for a fact if never be bored.
- •Agrestic, CA (Weeds)*Season 1, mostly. I think it'd be kind of nice knowing someone's mom was selling you weed and not that guy-who-just-graduated's-older-brother-who-doesn't-have-a-reason-to-be-back-from-college-but-don't-ask-about-it
- •Capeside, MAThe setting responsible for all my childhood notions that the most romantic times of my life would be on a dock, near a creek, on a ladder to get to my male best friend's window, etc...
- •Everwood, COPicturesque, lots of angst and drama, but also some small town people I think I could get pretty tight with.
- •Smallville, KSNo brainer, Superman grew up there.
- •Bon Temps, LADark and scary, in a very sexy way. I would not love this forever, but I would probably enjoy it as an interlude between Dillon and Stars Hollow to shake it up a little.