PLACES TO VISIT IN PAWNEE, RANKED
On a hypothetical trip to Pawnee, here are the most important spots. No character's house counts, because I would be couch surfing at each of them.
- 1.JJ's DinerObviously.
- 2.Snakehole LoungeAlso, obviously.
- 3.Pawnee CommonsWhat was once a pit is now a beautiful park. A must-see.
- 4.City HallI have been here. It was amazing. For the purposes of this list, let's just say this is the exact replica building in Pasadena, CA.
- 5.Ramsett ParkIt has its own song! "You got your park right here, its name is Ramsett Park, and its gates are open from dawn til dark!"
- 6.Tom's Bistro
- 7.Pawnee Today studioTo meet Joan Calamezzo, duh.
- 8.The Bulge
- 9.Smallest Park
- 10.Wamapoke Casino
- 11.WPWN Radio StationTo meet Crazy Ira & the Douche.
- 12.Harvey James ParkFor the movie nights!
- 13.Lafayette ParkHome of the border-turned-baseball fence between the former Pawnee and Eagleton.
- 14.Sweetum's Factory
- 15.Pawnee ZooI don't even love zoos, but this is the home of Pawnee's first gay penguin wedding, so this is culturally and socially significant.
- 16.Food 'n Stuff
- 17.The Quiet Corn B&BI'd skip it if I ran out of time.
- 18.Pawnee Library...just to TP it.