PLACES TO VISIT IN PAWNEE, RANKED
On a hypothetical trip to Pawnee, here are the most important spots. No character's house counts, because I would be couch surfing at each of them.
- •JJ's DinerObviously.
- •Snakehole LoungeAlso, obviously.
- •Pawnee CommonsWhat was once a pit is now a beautiful park. A must-see.
- •City HallI have been here. It was amazing. For the purposes of this list, let's just say this is the exact replica building in Pasadena, CA.
- •Ramsett ParkIt has its own song! "You got your park right here, its name is Ramsett Park, and its gates are open from dawn til dark!"
- •Tom's Bistro
- •Pawnee Today studioTo meet Joan Calamezzo, duh.
- •The Bulge
- •Smallest Park
- •Wamapoke Casino
- •WPWN Radio StationTo meet Crazy Ira & the Douche.
- •Harvey James ParkFor the movie nights!
- •Lafayette ParkHome of the border-turned-baseball fence between the former Pawnee and Eagleton.
- •Sweetum's Factory
- •Pawnee ZooI don't even love zoos, but this is the home of Pawnee's first gay penguin wedding, so this is culturally and socially significant.
- •Food 'n Stuff
- •The Quiet Corn B&BI'd skip it if I ran out of time.
- •Pawnee Library...just to TP it.