RANKING PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES
Or...who am I voting for?
- 1.Josiah "Jed" BartletYou're out of your mind if you didn't think my main man JB was gonna top this list. Greatest American president of all time with the greatest Chief of Staff of all time. Badass wife, Abbey Bartlet, MD. Country going to hell on a handbasket? Let Bartlet be Bartlet.
- 2.Selina MeyersYou guys, it might not be pretty but America would be fun as hell.
- 3.Matt SantosPretty sure he talked more about public education than any *candidate* on television, ever. Will never go to war for oil. Wants to get rid of the death penalty. Turned up his health care plan at the "real debate." Also his kids are real cute.
- 4.David PalmerUhh definitely the only President in any universe that played in a Final Four game so let's start with that. Makes decisions with no hesitation. Plagued by family grief and scandal but tell me you wouldn't feel safer with this guy in office (plus you guys, Jack Bauer)
- 5.Arnie VinickNot a Republican but I'm gonna break the fourth wall and say I just wanna see more Alan Alda period.
- 6.Heather DunbarOkay she's kind of sneaky in a way you don't always notice (because uhh Frank & Claire), but she's kind of badass and wants to take down Wall Street (sound familiar?) and she has decades of experience in constitutional law and THAT SHOULD MATTER more to us.
- 7.Fitz Grant IIISmart guy but too much Scandal (ha ha haaaa)
- 8.Thomas J. WhitmoreWhat a babe, you guys. What a babe.
- 9.Hilary/BernieRelax that's not what this list is about
- 10.Frank UnderwoodYou guys I love him too but come on.
- 11.A turtle
- 12.A fridge
- 13.Anybody from the warehouse
- 14.A woodchipper
- 16.A candle
- 17.Lord Voldemort
- 18.Donal...Whoops, sorry, never.