SCHLUBBY OR AWKWARD TV MEN I WOULD TOTALLY DATE
- •Toby Ziegler, The West WingGreat political mind, loves the Yankees, and clearly gets flirting (see: interactions w/ CJ).
- •Pete Hornberger, 30 RockDude just wants to be in the background, but I see you, Pete.
- •Abed, CommunityI actually think we would be so happy together. He could remind me of the TV trivia I can't remember and I would embrace his urge to make everything cinematic.
- •Sean Blumberg, FelicityI don't even care that it's possible he does some shady shit to afford that unreal loft. And I know he ends up happy, but when he got friend-zoned hard by Julie, I felt for him.
- •Ray Ploshansky, GirlsSelf-assured, pulls super hot girls, but at the end of the day is just your average, down-to-earth coffee shop manager.
- •Morgan Tookers, The Mindy ProjectSuper into his ladies, enjoys being bossed around, will watch whatever I want, makes me laugh.
- •Hurley, LostSay what you will about Jack or Sawyer. Hurley is the sweetest fucking dude out there, plus I took an online quiz that said he would be my match on the island.
- •Louie, LouieOversight that he was not on original list. I love Louis CK AND Louie. I am saddened by this error.