SOME WAYS I DECIDE WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE, BASED ON YOUR CHOICES/SELF IDENTIFICATION
No judgement, just assessment.
- •Ben v. Noel
- •Pacey v. Dawson
- •Carrie v. Miranda v. Samantha v. Charlotte
- •Not having an immediate answer to SATC choices.You've had plenty of time to decide.
- •Luke v. Christopher
- •*NSYNC v. Backstreet Boys
- •Riggins v. Saracen
- •Loving 30 Rock v. "Not Getting the Appeal" of 30 Rock
- •Jack v. Sawyer
- •Being a Cowboys fan
- •Being an Ohio State fan
- •Tipping $1 extra v. Shorting tip by $1
- •Appreciating different TV shows v. Always insisting the British version is better