Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Make a damn good omelette
- •Catch up on The Mindy Project
- •Go for a nice run / walk
Prepping to go back to school and kick off a month of healthy habits. Oh, and decorate for Christmas 🤗🎄
- •Lowe's for wreath, Christmas tree lights, etc.
- •Publix for weekly groceries
- •Decorate outside!
- •6th grade: rehearse for Winter Concert
- •7th grade: rehearse scenes individually
- •8th grade: improv workshop
These will likely all be to-do lists of zero interest to anyone but me.
- 1.Figure out what to eat for dinner.Options: crock pot BBQ chicken in fridge, pasta, kale, lentils and rice, ordering Indian or Thai.
- 2.Are we buying wine tonight?
- 3.Should I finish Master of None tonight in one big chunk or savor it?
- 4.This list is even more banal than I set out for.