UNDERRATED HALLOWEEN CANDY
What's your favorite underrated Halloween candy?
- •DotsFruity, chewy, get-stuck in your teeth deliciousness. Second only to Jujubes which sadly rarely make an appearance on Halloween.
- •SweettartsPure compacted sugar that's vaguely flavored. Leave these for last and snack on them for weeks!
- •Those peanut butter taffy thingsThe old lady in the dark house at the top of the hill at the end of a cul-de-sac bought these thinking no one would make it to her house and she'd just pawn them off on her great-grand-nieces later. You reaped the reward. Peanut butter is my favorite flavor & I have the soul of a 90-year-old.
- •Three MusketeersOn any other day these are the runt of the candy bar litter and you'd certainly never *pay* for one. But on Halloween their airy, fluffy nougat comes as a refreshing break from the nuts & caramel that weigh down your classic faves.
- •Candy CornIt's the texture, man! Sinking my teeth into a piece of candy corn just FEELS like fall to me. Best consumed by biting off the white part, then the yellow, then the orange.
- •Flavored Tootsie RollsYou can't even get these any other time of year and it's a shame if you ask me. In the words of my friend @missalise "they're good. But in a leftover Halloween candy, I forgot these were so good, why did I ignore them for so long, kinda way."