2016 GOALS AND RESOLUTIONS
- •Get my FSAThis would be the pinnacle of my actuarial career. I consider it to be the equivalent of a PhD in actuary stuff. Just need to pass one exam, three modules, a paper, and attend a conference.
- •Master macaron makingTricky little things
- •Change my name on everythingLicense, passport, credit cards all with new married name.
- •Finish my wedding album
- •Begin new cross stitch projectSmall pillow of the W&L colonnade that will likely take me years
- •Go to Oktoberfest
- •Travel to Machu Picchu
- •Paint bar to match kitchenI've had cans of spray paint for weeks and just haven't gotten around to painting it
- •Install shelves above bar for wine glasses and copper mugs