Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Very true words on the wall at True Eats in Scottsdale that I felt the need to commemorate.Teriyaki bowl there was one of the best meals I've had in a loooong time.
- •South Mountain hike outside PhoenixJust got back from spring break so...
- •My little brother is coming to the same college as me next year so he sent me on a quest for cool socks he could wear during his soccer games.
- •Weird, smelly antique stores.
- •Selected items from your suitcase, organized with serial killer like precision and photographed from directly above.
- •A picture of you taken from across the street, standing alone in front of a wall covered in ivy.
WORDS/PHRASES I WOULD USE IF WRITING A "GIRL YOU WISH YOU HADN'T STARTED A CONVERSATION WITH" SKETCH
Looking at you, Cecily Strong. Most of these are actual things I've overheard real people saying. Will continue to update as I come in contact with new silly people.
- •We watched those people get departed.My friend actually said this in a discussion about immigration, intending to say "deported."
- •Then we had a visual.Same friend. Same conversation. She meant "vigil."
- •Maintain the status flow.I laugh every time I read this one.
Bios I would use if I wasn't trying to promote myself on social media as a competent young professional.
- •Opinions here are my own (because I am an egotistical asshole)
- •Average height, average weight, above average self-confidence in my subpar ability.
- •NSFW EXPLICIT CONTENT FOLLOW AT OWN RISK