8 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
- •Very true words on the wall at True Eats in Scottsdale that I felt the need to commemorate.Teriyaki bowl there was one of the best meals I've had in a loooong time.
- •South Mountain hike outside PhoenixJust got back from spring break so...
- •My little brother is coming to the same college as me next year so he sent me on a quest for cool socks he could wear during his soccer games.
- •Screenshot of Iowa travel conditions as my friends and I were determining the likelihood of a fiery car crash if we drove from Des Moines to Kansas City and back in one evening for a City & Colour concert.We did it. It was the first day of our last semester of classes and we got home at 3:00 a.m. It was worth it.
- •Brother and friends having a little too much fun during Mardi Gras in St. Louis.
- •Selfie after I got my eyes dilated and had to sit in my car until they adjusted enough that it was safe for me to drive.It probably still wasn't.
- •Evidence of my friends embarrassingly eager forays into kareoke.
- •This hilarity