THINGS THAT LOOK BETTER ON INSTAGRAM
- •Weird, smelly antique stores.
- •Selected items from your suitcase, organized with serial killer like precision and photographed from directly above.
- •A picture of you taken from across the street, standing alone in front of a wall covered in ivy.
- •Captions that use weird punctuation and have no real meaning, for example: •nothing quite like the fall•
- •Captions that are just those random emojis at the back of the emoji library, which also mean nothing: ⬛️◽️◾️▫️▪️⬜️◼️
- •Your drink/ice cream cone/burger/etc. held directly out in front of you.
- •A selfie of just part of your face, head turned at completely unnatural angle.