How my niece does business.
To put the conversation in context, she is 5 years old and I just wanted a foot massage.
- •Me: Emma, rub my feet.
- •Emma: *starts to pinch and scratch my feet*
- •Me: Ow! That hurts, squeeze instead.
- •Emma: Hit me with a Jackson.
- •Me: What...?
- •Emma: Hit. Me. With. A. Jackson.
- •Me: Sorry, I don't know what a "Jackson" is...
- •Emma: GIMME 20 BUCKS!
- •And now I am dead from laughter 😂😂😂As she skips off and proceeds to solicit "Jacksons" from family members that aren't completely broke.