ME ME ME ME ME
Because this is the only time that I will willingly talk about myself in detail on an app.
- •I'm 24 years old.Although I regularly pass for any age between 12 and 20.
- •I'm a school counselor.Newly graduated and just finishing my year long internship, which already has me depressed as I prepare to leave my amazing supervisor, teachers, and students to find my own school to work at.
- •With that being said, sometimes my personality isn't very counselor-y.I'm very extreme on the introvert spectrum, interactions with new people makes me anxious, I'm a quiet observer, large groups overwhelm me, I hate talking on the phone and giving presentations, I wear a constant resting bitch face, and I don't like change.
- •But the feeling I get when I'm with my students doing my job never makes me think twice about all of those not counselor personality traits.I love building sincere relationships, I'm good at communication, even better at listening and supporting, and it just feels right.
- •My wonderful, shit head boyfriend.Whom I love to death, with death being likely sometimes in our relationship. But not really. Because I couldn't possibly describe in a normal, simple way how ridiculous and amazing we are all at the same time.
- •Harry Potter.Because I have an obsession and am convinced that I should have recieved my Hogwart's letter 13 years ago and have a whole alter ego for the magical universe made up in my head. I like to think of it as having a healthy imagination.
- •And this is more than I ever, ever talk about myself. Ever.So that's enough of that.