Favorite Coffee Spots in l.a.
In no particular order, taking into consideration the coffee and the atmosphere.
- •Coffee + FoodI generally drink hot almond milk lattés and theirs are good, but their spiced chai lattés are better. The seating is limited. Bonus - they do have delicious, freshly made food.
- •Short CakeIt's in the Farmer's Market by the Grove. Great lattés but what I really love are their delicious chocolate cookies. Apparently the secret ingredient is avocado. Ssshhhhh
- •Coffee CommissaryThis is one of my favorite places to go because a) great lattés and b) it's super close to my apartment. They have a good amount of indoor and outdoor seating with WiFi and plenty of outlets. Some people are annoyed with the music they play; it tends to be pretty loud. I'm not bothered as I have my headphones on anyway.
- •Coffee CoffeeThey have my absolute favorite drink, a delicious iced latté in which they use frozen cubes of cold brew instead of regular ice cubes. I can sip on this all day and never need anything else. They have zero indoor seating and only a small patio. It's very tiny and you'll probably drive by it a few times before you find it.
- •Verve Coffee RoastersI just discovered Verve a few days ago, and although it's very much a scene, the lattés are delicious and it's a beautiful space. There is plenty of indoor and outdoor seating. You can easily park for free at the nearby West Hollywood library parking garage if you can't find street parking.
- •Go Get Em Tiger in Larchmont...great waffles, too!Suggested by @kstraw
- •Alfred in the AlleyI'm a little biased because a friend and I painted their colorful dot mural, but it's great!Suggested by @Jazz
- •Blue Bottle VeniceSuggested by @dev