Already on li.st? Open in app.
Characters. Guests. My wife.
- •Jason HeynongmantzoukasAs played by Jeffery Characterwheaties.
- •Any and all Andy Daly charactersDon DiMello. Cactus Tony. Gil and Golly. Dalton Wilcox, the Poet Laureate of the West. Hot Dog. Clive Dundee. Andy Daly.
- •Cake BossCake Boss.
I'm here for the second time today.
- •Children and babies crying or running aroundThe DMV brings out the worst in all ages. I think that parents wouldn't bring their children to the DMV if they had the choice.
- •WaitingWorking at the DMV is rough. It's hard, convoluted work. I try to err on the side of empathy.
- •Technology SNAFUsComputers are fickle bastards over which we have little control. Frustrating but acceptable.
- •All this to say...While my mother working at the DMV has imbued me with a sense of empathy and sympathy for the employees if the DMV, I still believe that it the DMV is (or very closely resembles) the First Circle of Hell.
- •Pro-revolution window art from an Irish pubFrom my honeymoon.
- •"I am the margarine man."From the Styx song. Apparently Dennis DeYoung is saying "modren" which is apparently a weird pronunciation of "modern."
- •My brother wearing my wedding veil.I just got married.
2pm on a Sunday
- •I'm just enjoying my free time!Ahhh...
- •Mild fatigueMostly because I've been laying around doing nothing.
Alcoholism runs in my family.
- •GuinnessI drank it with every damn meal in Ireland. I miss that.
- •Yellowtail pink moscatoIt's alcoholic juice. I can drink it by the bottle. It's not good for my health. But my tastes are evolving. I can tolerate red wine now.
- •Blue motorcycleAll of the alcohol with none of the burn.
- •The Best of Elvis Costello: The First 10 Years (Elvis Costello)The first time I heard "Alison" changed my goddamn life.
- •Brothers (The Black Keys)The first few drumbeats of "Everlasting Light." And when Auerbach's guitar kicks in. Perfection.
- •Yellow Submarine Songtrack (the Beatles)The first album I ever owned. My mom wouldn't let me watch the movie.
- •Existence of sex drive.Yay antidepressants.
- •Ceaseless consumption of Elvis Costello's first 3 albums.Especially "Armed Forces." *shudder*