I AM SO STRESSED OUT
I can feel it down to my bones
- •My family and I moved to a different state halfway through my summer break so I wasn't able to get a job until the end of June. I managed to find one within three days of living here, but orientation wasn't supposed to start until this Monday.They never called me about orientation and I continue to call and they say they'll call me back. This has been going on since last Friday.
- •Now I'm afraid that I no longer have a job, won't be able to find another one that will want to hire me for, at best, 4 weeks, and I won't have money to go back to school.I have enough money to pay for my storage and an uber ride from the airport to campus.
- •How am I going to pay for my textbooks? Or my food? Or my medications?How am I going to pay for more trivial things like my makeup or haircut or a birthday present for my friend?
- •I won't get paid for my on-campus job until September 1st and that will only be half a paycheck. I won't get a full paycheck until September 15th, a full month after I move in.And even a full paycheck is barely anything.
- •And speaking of moving in, the storage company I use does not have any available delivery times for the day I fly back.Not even for the day after. Am I supposed to sleep in my apartment with no belongings for two days?
- •I am just so stressed out and drinking green tea and trying to calm myself down.We're doing a no dairy/gluten/added sugar diet which means there is no food in the house and I am hungry and I just want some comfort food.
- •Plus my mom was crying on the phone to my grandma this morning and has not left her room since then. I have no idea what's going on, but my mom never cries so I'm worried.