First Impressions of Napoli
Things I've noticed in my first 24 hours in Italy's ankle.
- •Wow, I haven't been mugged yet.
- •Are people hitting on me or is everyone just being nice?
- •Everyone is so helpful! The scared little American girl is grateful, she almost didn't find her hostel.
- •Everything is so so so cheap.Gelato for two euros? Don't mind if I do... A pizza for four? Yesssss.
- •These people know how to live.Somehow, in a city where nearly every street could be mistaken for a sketchy ally, Neapolitans are eagerly friendly and full of life. Lo adoro.