WHAT OVER-ACHIEVERS BRING TO EXAMS
Anything could happen in an hour and a half. Better not risk that multiple choice exam. Here's what you need to bring to hang with the over-achievers.
- 1.Four perfectly sharpened #2 pencils, each spaced 1/2 inch apartThose suckers can be unreliable. You can never have too many backups.
- 2.Three pink pearl erasersSee caption for item #1
- 3.A calculatorIt's a psychology exam, but hey. Gotta be prepared for anything.
- 4.A protractorFor looking at a problem from a new angle
- 5.A Swiss Army knifeIt has a knife, scissors, a nail file, and that spiral-y metal thing. (Screwdriver? Wine bottle opener?) either way, an absolute exam necessity
- 6.Camelbak Water PackGotta stay hydrated
- 7.A week's worth of rationsGotta stay nourished