WHAT OVER-ACHIEVERS BRING TO EXAMS
Anything could happen in an hour and a half. Better not risk that multiple choice exam. Here's what you need to bring to hang with the over-achievers.
- •Four perfectly sharpened #2 pencils, each spaced 1/2 inch apartThose suckers can be unreliable. You can never have too many backups.
- •Three pink pearl erasersSee caption for item #1
- •A calculatorIt's a psychology exam, but hey. Gotta be prepared for anything.
- •A protractorFor looking at a problem from a new angle
- •A Swiss Army knifeIt has a knife, scissors, a nail file, and that spiral-y metal thing. (Screwdriver? Wine bottle opener?) either way, an absolute exam necessity
- •Camelbak Water PackGotta stay hydrated
- •A week's worth of rationsGotta stay nourished