9 Reasons I Love Staying In on Friday Nights ❤️❤️❤️
- 1.It makes me feel fancy. 👑Luxury is all about being wasteful and not giving a fuck. To spit in the face of Friday night is to feel true power over the masses.
- 2.It makes me feel cool. Like I'm a New Yorker.Isn't that something New Yorkers do? Like to recharge after partying every weeknight until 5am and heading straight into work...? Am I making this up?
- 3.Snapchat needs me to weekly test all new selfie lenses.Multiple times. Multiple angles.
- 4.Social anxiety only occurs with the takeout guy.
- 5.During the week I'm too busy to Instagram my food.but not on Friday nights. On Friday nights I'm ready. 📸
- 6.My cleaner comes on Friday.I can bask in the glow of my floors and pretend I'm one of those superior beings who has their shit together.
- 7.I get to take my time picking out a nice movie to watch.and then proceed promptly into Analysis Paralysis Land and be over the whole thing by my 39th iTunes rental trailer.
- 8.I no longer suffer from IBS on Friday nights.(Interrupting Bro Syndrome)
- 9.I catch up on world politics.By online shopping while watching a week's worth of the Daily Show- which tonight, reminded me of list app. 💁🏼