COMMON HABITS YOU LET SLIDE WHEN YOU ARE 7 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH A BROKEN FOOT.
Plus: I can still see one of my feet.
- •Going upstairs to sleep in your bed at night because you *know* you're just going to come right back downstairs again in the morning.
- •Eating food that's not prepackaged because it usually involves an extra trip to the cabinet for a plate and utensils.
- •Wearing a shoe on the unbroken foot - even outdoors - because it's surprisingly harder to keep track of just that one shoe.
- •Giving your husband kudos when he looks at his fitbit and announces "wow, another 18,000-step day!"Oops, in fact you might have just given him the bird.
- •Washing your hair when you shower because that's just more time standing up.
- •Leaving the house at least once a day because doing so is just a pain in the ass.