THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2016
'15 is going to be hard to beat. But I think '16 just might do it.
- •Moving into our new Denver house!This cutie is ours on Jan 22.
- •Making this house look like my Pinterest boardsDream on Krissy; you'll be lucky just to get some paint up on the walls.
- •Watching this guy collect milestonesBut if he doesn't want to walk until 2017, that is FINE. BY. ME.
- •Getting this guy out of diapersSeriously 2016. And not a day longer.
- •Going back to work.Ending this sweet, sweet maternity leave next week because I'm a horrible stay at home mother.
- •The new M. Ward album.And it's not a She and Him album! http://bit.ly/1ZDHJqb
- •Selling my Portland house.I'm not actually looking forward to this. I love this old lady and that amazing city, but the new house won't pay for itself.
- •Showing some of my favorite people around Denver when they come to visit.