THINGS I'VE RECENTLY SAID AS A RENTER THAT I NEVER SAID AS A HOMEOWNER
Due to a relocation from Portland to Denver, we've moved from my beloved home that I've owned for 11 years and into a rental. As a homeowner interested in preserving the longevity of my home, I was great. As a renter for a year, meh.
- •Do they still make those peel n' stick plastic wall hooks?
- •It's really pretty how the rain is overflowing from the gutter and gushing down the window.
- •Can we throw away that nasty, rusting shower caddy or does that violate our lease?
- •We can either let the toilet run non-stop or leak all over the floor. You choose, because I don't really want to call the landlord again.
- •Wall anchors, schmall mankers. We're only here a year.