40 THINGS TO DO IN MY 40TH YEAR
- •1. 💁🏽 *shrugHelp!
- •2. Volunteer
- •3. Take more than one trip somewhere fun
- •4. Be more efficient with money
- •5. Write more
- •6. Finish at least 3 of the projects currently sitting in my projects room.
- •7. Sing more
- •8. Only say yes to things I actually want to do.
- •9. Get a better car. *accomplished
- •10. Learn pro knife skills in the kitchen
- •11. Get through a discussion of a serious topic without letting out frustration tears.
- •12. Perfect my DGAF face
- •13. Increase my yoga practice
- •14. Be more honest in romantic/dating relationships
- •15. Spend more effort/time on the relationships that lift me
- •16. Bake more
- •17. Be okay with where I am now, but not stop pushing myself to be better
- •Read 40 books!Suggested by @julieann718