ACTORS IN KOREAN DRAMAS THAT I AM LOVING
This is just the men, but there are many fantastic actresses as well. I may add to this list as I watch more.
- •Jo Jung SukFrom 'Oh My Ghostess' & 'You're The Best, Lee Soon Shin'. His face just expresses a total complexity of emotions with ease. He also played Hedwig in the Korean production.
- •Im Ju HwanI followed him from 'Uncontrollably Fond' to 'Oh My Ghostess' because I loved him so much.
- •Kim Woo BinSo fantastic and tragic in 'Uncontrollably Fond'.
- •Kang Ji-HwanHe's in Lie To Me. It's not the best, but he is super charming. And gorgeous.
- •Gong YooHe's in Coffee Prince. His character struggles because he thinks the person that he has fallen in love with is a man. It's a nuanced and beautiful portrayal, especially when he ultimately decides that he doesn't care if his love is male or female.
- •Lee Sun GyunHe's the cutest thing ever! He manages to go from artist in 'Coffee Prince' to an arrogant chef in 'Pasta' with facility.
- •Ha Seok JinFrom 'Drinking Solo' and '1% of Something'. He has the cutest smile.