Being invalidated on social media
- •Yesterday I was nearly run off the road by a man trying to flirt with me from another car.
- •Apparently I wasn't responding to his 'friendly' wave, so he swerved his car into my lane to get my attention.
- •I shared the story on Facebook and immediately had women friends identifying with similar experiences
- •One guy friend, who thinks he's being funny, tends to post troll-y comments to see if he can get a rise out of my friends that don't know him irl.
- •He commented on this post that the other driver was obviously trying to hit on me
- •My response was to ask if I was supposed to be flattered.
- •'At least he didn't slip you rohypnol'
- •I just don't know how I can ever trust him as a person again.