I HAVE GIVEN OUT MULTIPLE COPIES OF THIS BOOK
There's always those books, the ones that you love so much that you want everyone else to love them as well...
- •The Red TentBy Anita Diamanté When I read this book, 10 years ago, I loved it so hard. I still recommend it to people, but haven't read it myself in a while. It might be time for a re-read.
- •The Handmaid's TaleBy Margaret Atwood. Obviously.
- •One More ThingBy @bjnovak Seriously! I convinced my new book club to read it as our first selection.
- •The Tenant Of Wildfell HallBy Anne Bronte. Jane Eyre is my favorite of all time, but if someone wants a lesser known book this is the one I give them.
- •The Duchess WarBy Courtney Milan. Or really anything by her. I always point friends in her direction if they want to try some historical romance.
- •Come to the Edge by Christina HaagIt's a gorgeous memoir of her time with John Kennedy Jr. I don't give it to just anyone though because it feels like giving away a little piece of my soul. I actually wrote about this here: http://bookriot.com/2015/10/14/on-buying-the-same-book-again-and-again/Suggested by @bookishclaire