Thankful for: My Job
- •I've been working here, at my Aunt's store, off and on, since January 2004.
- •My Aunt is very supportive of my artistic endeavors.
- •We transformed the feed barn into a theater so that I could produce an all girl Twelfth Night.
- •I get to sit in front of the computer and play when my work is done.
- •I never pay printing costs, if I need to print something I do it at my desk.
- •The store pays for my phone, my healthcare, my car & the down payment on my house.
- •When there is a customer I don't want to deal with, I can usually pass them off to someone else.
- •I get to hang out with my family on a daily basis.This is sometimes a great gift, sometimes not.