THINGS I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WANT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP
I'm about 6 months from my 40th birthday, and have decided that I'm really over the pressure to find 'The One'. These are the things I do want from a relationship
- •A really good friendIt would be great to find a man that I have a great time with, someone that shares a few of my interests. Someone that I trust.
- •Relaxed bed partnerSomeone that wants to have a few laughs, maybe get a little kinky, cuddle, and won't be judgey if I want to try something.
- •An independent manSomeone that has his own space, his own house, his own interests. I have a busy life, I might have 1 or 2 days a week, at the most, to spend with him, and I don't need to be bothered that he needs my attention 24/7.
- •No expectationsI don't want to play the game, always thinking about 'where's this going?', 'what does he mean?', 'am I saying/doing the right thing?'. I want to be honest, upfront and clear at every stage of the relationship. I don't want to project expectations onto someone, or have their expectations projected on to me.
- •I'm still thinking it through