Things that taste like my childhood
Jumping on a bandwagon tastes like childhood, right?
- •Sunny Delight
- •Salisbury SteakIn the cafeteria.
- •Foster's Freeze half & half cone
- •Watered down red wineMy Grandmother would give me this when I had cramps.
- •Salted Watermelon & Cantaloupe
- •Black WalnutsFrom the tree in our lane.
- •PersimmonsGrandpa and I used to eat them right off the tree, just after the first frost, when they were finally ripe.
- •Okie Tacos
- •Frito Pie
- •Biscuits & GravyFrom Ruth & Vicki's a diner that no longer exists in Tulare. It's depressingly been replaced by a car repair shop.