Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
- •You've Got MailThis is a movie that I (along with a million other humans) have completely memorized.
- •The Emperor's New GrooveAll of my comedic goals were formed by this movie, specifically, Kronk.
- •Little Women (1994)Expect a list in the near future about why Jo definitely did not make the right choice
- •Apollo 13For obvious reasons
- •The Princess DiariesMia Thermopo-lips, "just call me Joe," when she pulls the pore strip off in front of Michael, fat Louie, Anne Hathaway crying in the 'stang in the rain, the pizza with "sorry" on it, THIS MOVIE WAS VERY FORMATIVE
- •He's Just Not That Into YouFor the record, I hate this movie, and I've seen it at least 4 times. I don't know how this happens every time, because I really hate this movie.
- •The Social NetworkDon't fish eat other fish? The marlins and the trout!?
- •10 Things I Hate About You
- •Good Will Hunting