The Craziest Things Gwyneth Paltrow Has Ever Said
Let's give her a break you guys. After all: "I am who I am. I can't pretend to be somebody who makes $25,000 a year."
- •"I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin."
- •"Sometimes Harvey Weinstein will let me use the Miramax jet if I'm opening a supermarket for him."Trying to find a way to practically fit this into every conversation I have.
- •"When I pass a flowering zucchini plant in a garden, my heart skips a beat."
- •"One evening when I had my wood burning stove going I realized I hadn't thought of dessert."Well we've all been there, am I right guys?
- •"I would rather die than let my kid eat Cup-a-Soup."
- •"We have great dinner parties at which everyone sits around talking about politics, history, art & literature- all this peppered with really funny jokes."Re: life in Europe. I'm sorry, is this your real life or a screenplay you're working on? Methinks the lady is trying too hard to convince us of her perfect life
- •"You come across online comments about yourself & about your friends, & it's a very dehumanizing thing. It's almost like how, in war, you go trough this bloody, dehumanizing thing... My hope is, as we get out of it, we'll reach the next level of conscience."Yeah, cuz people saying hurtful things about you online is totally similar to an actual WAR.
- •"We're human beings and the sun is the sun- how can it be bad for you? I don't think anything that's natural can be bad for you."Oh, sweet Goopie.
- •"You know, I use organic products, but I get laser treatments. It's what makes life interesting, finding the balance between cigarettes and tofu."
- •"I think to have a regular job and be a mom is not as- of course there are challenges- but it's not like being on set."Someone get this woman a box of organic tissues!!
- •"I basically love anything that comes in a hot dog bun... Except hot dogs."
- •"Even actresses that you really admire, like Reese Witherspoon, you think, 'another rom-com?' You see her in something like Walk the Line & think, 'God, you're so great!' & then you think, 'why is she doing these stupid romantic comedies?' But of course, it's for money and status."I loved you in Glee: the 3D Concert Movie
- •"One cold wintry day in London, I was dreaming about salad nicoise- one of my favorites."Same, Gwyneth. Same.
- •"I had my first bowl of gazpacho when I was 15 in Spain, and the impression it made was a lasting one."
- •"When you go to Paris and the concierge sends you to some restaurant because they get a kickback, it's like, 'No. Where should I really be? Where is the great bar with organic wine? Where do I get a bikini wax in Paris?"
- •"I think that women, especially women in my job, come to me because they know I'm very loving and nonjudgmental and I'm not competitive, and I've been through a lot."She's been through her own personal war, actually.