Advice From Dove Chocolate Ranked
- 1.Sing out loudAdvice I will gladly follow much to the dismay of the people around me
- 2.Get dressed up with nowhere to goI interpreted this as "get out of your pajamas" which was very applicable to my life at the time
- 3.Pack your rose colored glassesA reminder to be more positive
- 4.Make the first moveSeems risky.
- 5.Stay up past your bedtimeSince starting college this has become my norm. It should have said go to bed early.
- 6.Treat Tuesday like FridayThis seems like an inherently bad idea since my schedule for Tuesday is nothing like Friday. Also I am not fun enough to execute this properly.
- 7.Get lost on purposeI will probably be lost anyways. My sense of direction is seriously lacking.
- 8.Teach your grandma how to take a selfieThis would be such an infuriating task. My grandma doesn't know how to open an Internet browser much less own a cellphone.
- 9.Buy bothBut i am so poor