A non-comprehensive list of crushes that I've had that I never verbalized. There's no way they could have lived up to my expectations.
- •Age 4Parker. I fell hard for him in preschool when he pushed me down on the playground.
- •Age 5Tyler. What a dreamboat. Told me that I wasn't allowed to say 'helicopter' because it had 'hell' in it. Nothing else stands out about him.
- •Age 6Ames. The new kid in our class. Full of mystery and drama.
- •Age 7Matthew. He was from New York and was very sophisticated for a second grader.
- •Age 8-9Zachary. Prettiest eyes and longest eyelashes I had ever seen.
- •Age 10Jesse. The coolest guy in my class at my new school. Totally out of my league.
- •Age 11Ames. Started 'dating' my friend. I took this fairly hard.
- •Age 12Josh. He was a sk8r boi I said nothing to him because I was shy.
- •Age 13Paris. He straightened his hair. It was fly af.