Things I Have Tried (and Failed) to Do While Walking
She's beauty and she's grace...oh look she just fell on her face
- •Put on/take off jacketThis just led to an embarrassing scene in which I blocked the sidewalk between classes and eventually had to give up because I was a hazard to the people around me
- •Have a conversationTalking and walking is not as easy as it looks. I have to concentrate on one or the other which is why I will either a) run into things or b) forget to talk for long periods of time
- •Drink CoffeeAka the reason I wear dark colors
- •Tie shoeI was feeling really confident that day and forgot that two feet are necessary for walking. Basically I tried to hop for a while before falling.
- •TextTo all of the people I have run into while on my phone: I am deeply sorry and aware of the fact that I am a menace and represent everything that is wrong with this generation...my bad
- •Open/close an umbrellaLets just say there were some injuries