A LIST OF SONGS I ASSOCIATE WITH MY BEST FRIEND CONNOR
- •Hips Don't LieI can't remember why, but she's in my phone as "shakira", not Connor. I have some vague memory of her saying in fourth grade she wore leather pants and danced to this song but I could be mistaken
- •2AM (Anna Nalick)This was the song Connor listened to on repeat in high school when she was having feelings
- •Summertime (new kids on the block)Connor put this on a mix cd she made me once. Also summer was our season to hang out every day and wander around the neighborhood and go to camp.
- •Pretty Girl RockOne time we watched a VH1 countdown of the sexiest music videos and Connor predicted "I bet Pretty Girl Rock is the next one." She was right.
- •Lip GlossAt camp one year Connor and two of our friends made a dance to this song and it was awesome. She did a flip.
- •The HillsDuring Hood to Coast Connor danced to this song in a gross parking lot while dressed like Phoebe from Friends. She said she listened to this on repeat for like a week straight.
- •What Do You Mean?This song came out during Hood to Coast and we listened to it nonstop and took several snapchat videos of us singing it.
- •SorryConnor loves this song currently.