To Do in Disneyworld Without Going Into a Park
Without kids or money, what can you do in Orlando's greatest theme park?
- •Drink at all the resort bars
- •Take boat/ferry rides from resorts to parks and back again. It's quite nice.
- •Lounge on the hammocks on the fake beaches in Carribean Beach Resort
- •Play miniature golf on the realistic course at The Swan.
- •Find penny smashers in all the resorts and have .51 of fun
- •Listen to the blaring "world music" in Disney Springs' walkways
- •Rent a bicycle at the boardwalk and ride the paths
- •Visit the horses at Ft Wilderness