NICE THINGS 3/7-3/13
SPRING BREAK EDITION
- •70 degrees Monday and Tuesday in DC!!! The ducks in front of the office were out and chilling!! I took a walk around the block and smiled at strangers!!!
- •Took a bus to NYC and the 5 hour ride was manageable because I had a friend w me!!
- •Got to catch up with the friend I'm staying with in Brooklyn and we went to a Korean-ish restaurant that played the Clash and had a chalk drawing of Steve jobs on the wallNot very Korean, but the food was pretty tasty
- •Got real Korean food with new friends, was so stuffed but so happy!!!!Got to meet my friend's Asian friends - two of which are from HK (where my mom is from), so we bonded over mango gummies & canto
- •Sat on a pier and journaled for 2 hours - weather was perfect and I got some vitamin d!!
- •Cookie shots with my friend (worth the $4, not exactly worth the wait), still tasty tho
- •Talked about whether or not free will exists (or if it even matters) for a few hours with a friend in Central Park after going up to the Shakespeare castle and looking at turtles in the pond
- •This $11 miso ramen (WITH an egg!!)
- •Went to a bar that served pie and drinks, so naturally I got both and felt great about it
- •Saw this brilliant cat bag on the subway in the morning
- •One of my best friends from home came down for the day and we went to a cat cafe in Chinatown
- •Got dim sum with friends at a huge banquet hall in Chinatown