NICE THINGS 6/6-6/12
I'm back... baby
- •I figured out the right ratio between oats and almond milk for my cold oats in the morning, so I've been having a solid breakfast all week
- •New Mitski album streaming on NPR's First Listen. Very exciting! Very good!
- •The weather's been bearable this week, I even went on a jog around the neighborhood and actually enjoyed being outside!Sneezed a lot afterwards, but still felt good
- •I've been using my hour-long lunch break this week to go to a park and sit in the grass and read the Amy Tan book I'm halfway through. Love ya, Amy.
- •We figured out how to use the AC in my room, so now I can go to bed UNDER the covers :')
- •I got Daikaya (ramen) with a friend and it was delicious.
- •I got these Trader Joe's hash browns, and they look like the ones you get at McDonald's, and they're heavenly
- •I'm now rooming with a friend from high school for the summer and it's been a lot of fun (and it's cool to have her meet all my college friends and hang out)
- •Went to happy hour with my roommate and got my *Moscow mule* and smiled a lot, before coming home and going to bed really early.
- •I sent out some important emails I've been sitting on and I feel very accomplished.
- •A friend came over and we caught up and I made vegan snax and she brought Baked and Wired cupcakes (!!)
- •Went to my friend's last party that he's ever throwing in his apartment... RIP (he's moving to a house soon, hopefully he keeps these magnets)
- •All you can eat sushi.