BUFFALO RESTAURANT WEEK: OSHUN
Buffalo restaurant week is the country's #1 independent restaurant promotion. Restaurant week takes place every spring and fall and gives people a chance to sample some of the amazing restaurants in Buffalo.
- •The first restaurant I went to is called Oshun. Located right in Downtown Buffalo, Oshun features sustainable seafood, a full oyster bar and small plate menu.
- •This was their menuThis deal was awesome. They offered 4 courses for $20.15 with a few different options for each course. All of them were fantastic.
- •First course: Lobster Bisque
- •Second course: Baja Fish Taco
- •Third course: Grilled Pork Cutlet
- •Fourth course: Apple Crumb Cake
- •In addition to the prix fix menu, they also had a few specials. Our table ordered a $20.15 bottle of Pinot Grigio and raw oysters