SONGS SO BAD THAT THEY BECAME GOOD AGAIN: A LIST OF REDISCOVERED SONGS FROM MY MIDDLE SCHOOL CD CASE
- •O-Town - Sexiest Woman Alive"..just like Haagen Dasz you hit the spot.."
- •O-Town - Sensitive"I guess I need to get what I give. What can I say girl ? I'm sensitive." (They just keep repeating how sensitive they are)
- •O-Town / The Painter"If I were a painter mixing my colors how could ever find the blue of your eyes... If we're a sculptor working in marble, I couldn't hope to copy your perfect face..." (This music video should've been filmed in the Renaissance)
- •Christina Aguilera // Love for All Seasons"I'll be the rain in the summer, the chill in your fall, I'll be what you want anything at all. I got love for all seasons, a live for all time." (What?)
- •N'Sync // It's Gonna Be MeJust because of the meme.
- •N'Sync // Space Cowboy"If you wanna fly come and take a ride. Take a space ride with a cowboy. Why aye aye yippee yai yay yippee yai yo yippee yai yay."
- •N'Sync // Just Got Paid"Check the mirror, looking fly, round up the posse, jump in my ride...Money Money Money"
- •N'Sync // Celebrity"..if I didn't have cheese like everyday would you still wanna be with me?.."