THE THINGS @KAT AND I ARE DOING WHILE I VISIT NYC
I'm in NYC for the long weekend and this is what me and @Kat are doing. It's fun. More coming as day goes on naturally...
- 1.Arrive at @Kat 's apartment in Brooklyn
- 2.Got our nails done at
- 3.Time for lunch atI got the Clearwater sandwich (Lemony tuna with pickled onions, potato chips and melted cheddar, open on a baguette) with the Tomato fennel soup. @Kat got the Teatown sandwich (roasted chicken, artichoke hearts, baby spinach, Parmesean crunch and garlic-artichoke aioli on focaccia) with the Sweet potato coconut soup
- 5.Rent the runwayI want to work here. And I stole this elastic as contraband.
- 6.StarbucksWe're dehydrated. So we got a Treinta Passion Fruit Shaken Iced Tea. Yum.
- 7.Free ice cream sandwiches!
- 8.Various shopping placesSteve Madden, Hollister, American Eagle, Don't Ask Why, Zara, H&M
- 9.Drinking sangria and snacking on carrots and spinach dip