THOUGHTS ON MY FIRST EXPERIENCE TAKING A BIKRAM YOGA CLASS
- •The instructors were so nice and welcoming.They mentioned some things I needed to fix during my poses without being condescending or embarrassing.
- •The poses were easy but in the 105 degree heat they become difficult.
- •I've never sweated so much in my lifeI think actual fat was coming out of the pores in my legs. (Gross but cool)
- •About halfway through the class I was really in the zone.My breaths were like SUPER deep which really relaxed me and helped me to calm my racing thoughts.
- •I ate a salad about a half hour after the class and got super full.I think I just need water the rest of the day
- •One girl was dripping buckets. Like it looked like that part in the movie Airplane when Striker is sweating profusely
- •I can see why people get hooked on these classes.You get so into what you're doing. I felt great after the class. Soaked with sweat but good.
- •I could definitely go again