MY GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS
- •November Rain/Sweet Child O Mine by Guns n RosesYeah, I the chance to wail like Axel is what karaoke is all about.
- •If This Is It by Huey Lewis and the NewsMy husband and I sing it together, and despite the fact that it's a song about breaking up, we somehow turn it into a love song duet. We are weirdos.
- •Under the Bridge by RHCP
- •What's Up by 4 Non BlondesDuh!
- •Show tunes!!!!Especially from from Les Mis, West Side Story, and Chicago
- •Stay by Lisa LoebBecause 90s. See also: Toad the Wet Sprocket, Oasis, Wallflowers, Gin Blossoms, Counting Crows, etc.
- •Just Like Heaven/Lovecats by The CureBecause 80s. See also: Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, The Police, Howard Jones, Tears For Fears, etc.