I intend for my magnum opus to be a ranking of the films, but this will have to do in the interim.
- •Timothy DaltonControversial pick, yes. Still love The Living Daylights. The first Bond to develop to mystery and self loathing. Plus I like A-ha. Sorry, weird choice. But this is my list goddamnit.
- •Daniel CraigNewbie is trying hard and it shows. A for effort.
- •Sean ConneryWhat can be said? The classic.
- •George LazenbyWould be higher on the list of he had managed to appear more than once.
- •Pierce BrosnanDoomed by the terrible nature of the films he was in. Christmas only comes once a year? Low point.
- •Roger MooreThe truth hurts, and the truth is that Roger Moore was too old to play Bond. The first time. Some good films in this era, however.