CAPE TOWN WINERIES WITH GOOD WINE TASTING
I will add more maybe
- •WaterfordSit in the courtyard which has nice views. You can do a wine & choc. pairing which is profoundly stupid but they give you four pieces of chocolate which you can eat so there.
- •DornierCool modern architecture of the cellar for you to gram. Actually going inside the cool modern architecture is verboten but it's run by Swiss Germans so it should surprise no one that there is a masochistic element.
- •WaterkloofExcellent views of Somerset West. Comically expensive and showy cellar.
- •RemhoogteBias because these guys are my buddies. Relaxed vibe. They have some game animals so you can take a faraway picture of a zebra and tell all your friends you went on safari when you really spent the whole trip drinking wine.
- •Noble HillExtreme bias on this one, but we love visitors! Come say hi and taste some wine. Grab a blanket and take a nap by the dam.
- •Anthonij Rupert/L'OmarinsSelling cigarettes is very lucrative. Bask in the capitalist splendor that results from realizing and acting upon this. The wine is good too.
- •MaisonHaven't been myself, but heard nice things. Stylish in a "this winery is owned by a furniture designer" way.